Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
The electro/mechanical maintenance of all robots in the plant on a day-to-day basis, including minor program changes and the repair of end use devices.
• Program and maintain robots and automated equipment to comply with customer specifications
• Program and maintain weld controllers to comply with customers welding specifications
• Program and/or maintain all control devices
• Troubleshoot and repair all automated equipment to maintain productivity on a day-to-day basis
• Assist in engineering quality, productivity and reliability
• Maintain and monitor proper safe operations of all equipment
• Maintain safe working habits
• Maintain all equipment through preventative maintenance procedures to ensure
• Reporting all day-to-day activities to supervisors
• Updating all related documentation
• Ensure good housekeeping is kept up on the plant floor
• Possess a post-secondary degree or diploma in Electronics Engineering Technology – Industrial Automation
• Minimum 1 year ABB/NACHI/FANUC robot experience
• Electrical stigmatic reading skills and AB SLC500 series PLC understanding
• MIG/SPOT welding experience or understanding
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.